Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've been bitten!! By the vampire bug...

You know for so long, when these stupid books came out I heard about, something about a vampire love story, all I could think of was "how gay is that" and make fun of it, and anyone who read the books....
and then suddenly.... I was pulled in!! And in the last 2 weeks, I have read 3 books, and am halfway thru the last!! I LOVE IT!!
I am smack dap in the middle of the last one... and I must say, these books are awesome, and I love them, and they have made me get back into reading... Dave & I have little reading dates at night in our bed before we go to sleep... He has always been a reader, and I was always hassling him to turn the light off, and its reverse now, I could read ALL night long lately.
I don't know what I'm going ot do with my life after I'm finished with this last one!!
I WISH I WAS A VAMPIRE!! haha.
Can't wait till the movie comes out!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh boy, I have been bite as well. I love them, it's weird how ADDICTING they are! I think after the first one, I was in a daze for like a couple days just thinking about the book. I can't wait until the movie comes out, even though it wont compare with the books

Chaci said...

Hey Kristen--glad to find your blog! You guys look way cute together, LOVED your wedding pics!!Dave was in my 4th or 5th grade class at Valley View, small world.

Anonymous said...

haha!! I'm so glad that you are into those books...You can no more make fun of me!

JuliaDi said...

yah, well thanks for spreading the bite!! After NEVER EVER believing either you or Sadie would read this kind of stuff, i hear from both of you that you're reading the books but to not say anything!! HAHAHA, within a day you and Sades both confessed to each other. The scary thing? i finished chapter 2 on the plane to AZ yesterday...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stacey said...

Kristen, these books took over my LIFE! I would stay up all night reading them, then I would walk around like a zombie trying to take care of Pearl the next day. I wish I was a vampire too!