Monday, August 25, 2008

Our First Wedding Anniversary!!

One year down... Wow.. What a year it has been... and it just seems crazy to us that it has already been a year since we tied the knot. We'd been dating almost 5 years, so this wedding was HIGHLY anticipated (especially by me) and it was such a fun event, I loved planning it, and Dave loved that he didn't have to plan any of it, and I just remember that day as such an incredible day.
It has been quite the eventful year for us, and we've had a blast travling together, to Hawaii, & the Bahamas, and just enjoying life as a married couple.
It's been quite the ride this last year, and a lot of fun... I love ya babe!!

Here are some fun pictures!










For our anniversary we spent Saturday night at the Grand America Hotel... it was fabulous, that place is amazing... excuse the poor quality in these pictures, I only had my phone camera.

We just relaxed, ordered room service, laid by the pool, and enjoyed being with eachother! We were lucky enough to get an amazing suite on the 24th floor, the highest level, and it was just amazing.
Picture from our balcony
Our anniversary dinner

Our amazing Suite
Another view of the amazing suite
And my favorite place... the indoor pool at the spa!!
It was a fun time and a great weekend for us, I love you DAVE!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks Kris- Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had fun, We stayed at the Grand our first two nights after we got married, I LOVED it there, so nice. Then for our year we wanted to go back but decided to go the cheaper route and stayed at the Little America!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year you two! I hope Dave treated you like a queen (well everyday, but especially then)....

Stacey said...

I can't believe that was a year ago! That was such a beautiful wedding, and your pictures are amazing.