Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camping in the Uintahs!

We planned out a big ol' camping trip up in the Uintahs over the last few weeks, and finally this weekend we went, with my entire Family (feller side). Wow, camping is so much dang work, but a lot of fun to be up in nature. We had a lot of fun spending time with the family. And learning how to cook with our dutch ovens (my sis in law & me) and just enjoying the scenery. It is so gorgeous up there. All the campsites were FULL, so it was a good thing we got there early on Thursday, or we would never have found anything. I guess you can reserve spots online, so next time that is what we'll do, so we don't have to try and fight people for a campsite. We found a site at the Moosehorn campground, and it was lovely. Had a little lake, and was surrounded by like 8 lakes and tons of gorgeous hikes.
It was my nieces first camping trip, and it was so much fun to experience that with her, she slept with me in my sleeping bag both nights we were up there. I love that little girl, she just makes everyone and everything happy! Here are some pictures from our camp out.
























No comments: