Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday, to one old FART!

This post is a bit late, but I figured I'd go ahead and post about this not so eventful Birthday.
I was a bit depressed about my Birthday this year, and I'm finding as the years go on it just gets more and more depressing to celebrate your birthday... afterall, 25 is not what I would consider "young" anymore. I miss the good old Birthdays full of princess parties, new my little ponies, and barbies, and pool parties up at Grandpa Fellers. Things change I guess... 25 year old girls don't have princess parties anymore... or do they???

My sweet husband, was set on making my day special, and knew I missed the days of princess parties. So I woke up to Princess cereal, a crown, a feather boa, and most importantly a BRAND NEW my little pony!! haha. I love you Dave you are the greatest!!



I also recieved a very special delivery from my Mom, a huge bouquet of 25 long stemmed pink roses, this boquet was HUGE! And gorgeous! Thanks Mom.


Later that night we met up with family at PF Changs and indulged in some wonderful Chinese food... and most importantly, the famous and my favorite... THE GREAT WALL OF CHOCOLATE.
So all in all, I guess 25 aint so bad. I guess I need to start having babies, so I can re live my childhood memories of fantastic birthdays thru them!! hahaha.

oh.... and I almost forgot, for those REAL fans, or anyone who knows Dave knows that he is is HUGE real fan. It just so happened that as we were eating, a few of the team members from REAL came in to PF Changs to eat... and Dave could not resist in getting his picture taken with him. I think it was the best day of his life.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey girl- so I found your blog address on facebook! I love that you had a princess birthday party. I really do miss those days- After reading your blog, I started thinking about elementary school and remembered the time when we made that movie for that egyptian project where we made total fools of ourselves. And then on the day we had to show it in front of the class, I think we both faked sick so we didn't have to be there- (i am pretty sure it was with you!!) Anyway, happy birthday girlie, so fun to keep in touch- my blog is www.benchelsbauer.blogspot.com

Jordan and Hollie said...

That is so cute that Dave made your birthday a princess party! The place that we went hiking is called Silver Lake and it is up American Fork canyon. It doesn't take very long to get there and it is a really fun hike. If you really want to know more details then just call me!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

Squirts! Your a pimp bro. I love it.

C

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad to see that my bro is a little bit of a gentleman! You'll have to post some pics of your finished remodel!

Camille and Paul said...

Hey Kristen! Thanks for finding me on facebook. I just found your blog there and wanted to check it out. You look so cute, and I had no idea that you and Dave have been together for six years! Congrats on tying the knot! I also have a blog, but it is private...so if you want to see it let me know and I will send you an invite to whatever email you want. Happy Birthday too! :)

Mindi said...

Kristen, Happy Birthday. You can come help me with all my girls parties. We will have our fair share of princess parties I'm sure. That was so cute what your hubby did. Good job, Dave.

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you two have a blog. You really are just perfect together. Happy Birthday to you! Summer birthdays are the best :) I will do anything in the world to get that chocolate cake you are eating. It looks delightful! I like how Papa Geurts snuck in the picture with the REAL player! We need to get together soon and go to dinner.