Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to our little niece, our angel, MAREN!

I had to take a moment to sit and write down my thoughts about one of the most precious things in my life... my loveable little niece that entered into our lives 4 years ago. Maren Rose Feller was born on August 6th, 2004... and there has not been a moment since that time that she has not made my world a happier place! We don't have any kids of our own yet, but I seriously never knew that it was possible to have so much love for one little girl. Your giggles, your cheesy smiles, your shimmy shakin' and dancing, and the glow you have around you has made my life so happy. I love you more than words can express! Thank you for coming into our lives! Thank you for teaching me so much about life and love and happiness!! You are truly our little angel, and we are so proud of you and all the progress you have made these last 2 years. There is nothing more I love to hear than your little laugh...
For those of you who don't know my niece has had developmental issues, and they still don't have a diagnosis for what exactly is wrong with her, but this little kid is determined to beat the odds, and every day she amazes us with the new things she learns, and the new words she comes up with. Her latest favorite word is Bobodika... hahaha I know that someday you will be able to talk, and you will be telling us all sorts of amazing stories.
From your first step, to your first mumble, I'm so very proud of you for being as angelic and strong as you are and I hope you always know you are loved deeply by your entire family no matter what life brings you!! I LOVE YOU PRINCESS!! Have a happy 4th birthday... your Auntie Kristen & Uncle Dave love you more than you can even comprehend, and we'll always be here for you!
Here are some fun pictures of "our little angel" Maren Rose Feller.












1 comment:

JuliaDi said...

Honestly, that little ANGEL of ours is SO incredibly lucky to have you in her life! I am so impressed with the time and love and joy you give Maren!! If this is how you are with your NIECE, i wonder how much you'll spoil your own!! i love and admire you Kristen!! Ma