Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tonsillitis & Sleepovers....It's been awhile I know!

I don't have much to update right now... pretty much lately we have not had anything exciting enough to blog about!
Lately we've had a lot of sleepovers with our adorable niece Maren, I beg her parents to let me have her one weekend night, I especially enjoy this time, we go shopping for girly outfits, and get all dressed up, and have fun... but she especially loves to cuddle with her uncle Dave at night time at our sleepovers... and an unwanted guest (Max our cat) always makes his debut right in there with us, so 4 on a queen sized bed, and I usually end up downstairs on the couch. This picture was at 3 am when I finally gave up almost falling off the bed, and not sleeping, and ventured down to the couch.

Like I said there is not much to blog about at the moment... the only news to tell is I found out I have "chronic tonsillitis" whatever the heck that is... basically I get sick all the time, and my tonsils are the cause... so lucky me, I get to have surgery to have them removed. Not so excited about that!! I meet with the Ear, Nose, & Throat doc later this week to schedule this fun event. I hear it's PAINFUL. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a huge baby when it comes to anything painful. I'm sure Dave is thrilled about being my nurse and taking care of me while I get better. :) So if you have any pointers on what I should do to recover faster, or what helps, or any advice at all... Please let me know!! I'm totally not looking forward to it! Oh well... such is life. Well, I will post again, when I have something more interesting to blog about!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I just changed my background to this very same one also! Maren's so cute, but I think that you should boot Dave out of bed.

JuliaDi said...

As I have said many times, that little MareBear is so lucky to have Auntie Kristen to fuss over her and love her like you do, and her Uncle Davey who shows OBVIOUS adoration for her, as well!! Can't wait to be there this weekend for my turn!!

Peggy said...

I laughed and cried when I saw this picture.... so cute. That is Davey boy loving and just hanging with kitties and Maren!

Stacey said...

What a cute little cuddle bug. You are the best aunt and uncle. I can't believe you have to have your tonsils out! Popsicles are always good for that. Not to mention those good pain pills they'll give you!

Call Me Max! said...

hi this is anna marebear is luky to have auntie kristen! also i have a blog