Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!!

Dave turned 27 on Thursday... and let me tell you, it was just one party after another!! Thursday we went out to dinner for his birthday before heading to the big Real game at the new Rio Tito Stadium. The game was fun, but seriously cold... Dave loved it, and he even caught a ball!
Then Friday night my family threw him a little party up at my Mom's place, and of course Sunday we had a Party at with his Family... So he had several celebrations!!
I got Dave a snowboard for his birthday, and everyone else pitched in on getting him a "10 pass" from Brighton. He loves snowboarding, so he was thrilled.
Happy Birthday Dave, I LOVE YOU!! You are one old man... :)










5 comments:

Peggy said...

Like I have said Kristen I am sooo glad that someone in our family likes to take pictures! YEAH Dave it's your BD!!! Your only getting better with old age!!!

Stacey said...

Happy birthday Dave! You're right Kristen.....he is like an old grandpa man! I like the soccer ball cake, it's very cutie.

Alisha said...

Happy B-Day Dave! It was a fun party! Good luck with your recovery Kristen!

Chelsea said...

You are such a good little wifey! I love the cake!! Also sorry about your tounsils- not fun, hope you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Wow Kristen, everything looked great! Way to go...Get better soon so we can go shopping!