Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sydnie Updates...

Sydnie is getting soooo big! And cuter by the minute... I just love her to death. I take many pictures on our long summer days hanging out.



Here she is being cool wearing her hoody.


Sydnie is very lucky to have many people in her life that just adore her! Her Aunt Sadie & Uncle Jordan love her so much, and come play with us quite often. They are the only people I've left Sydnie with. They are amazing babysitters, & I never worry when she is with them.


Sydnie LOVES her Grandpa, & he loves her too! I got a couple cute pictures of them. I love her smiles!


This little baby girl is SOOOO loved!!

1 comment:

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I can't believe she has already started rolling over. Crazy! Those pictures of her and your dad are great!