Monday, July 18, 2011

12 weeks old!

I meant to post this last week... but it got busy!!
My darling baby is already 12 weeks old! Holy cow where does the time go??



At 12 weeks old Sydnie is THRIVING! 98% in height & 60% on everything else.
She is THE happiest baby ever. We are seriously having so much fun with her. She is constantly smiling, talking, screaming happy screams, and giggling. She is just the light of our lives. She is already such a little ham, has so many hilarious facial expressions. She makes us laugh so much.


She has discovered her hands, and BOY does she love them!! Yum yum! She is constantly eating them. It's pretty cute.


She is getting so big so fast! I posted last week that she started rolling over. Crazy! I just can't believe how fast time is going by. I can't imagine my life without her. She is just my everything!
Love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

It's nuts how fast it goes huh!? I really really need to come down and love on her - she is darling...When can you squeeze us in?