Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a house, a shower, & only 27 days to go!

WE FINALLY CLOSED on the house!
Yahoo. I can't even begin to express how freaking excited this makes me. We went & cleaned last night, and will start moving in our stuff today.
Look at my fireplace! :) And my shiny mopped floors!

Dave cleaning the windows

So excited... we can't wait to get in there & unpacked. We start painting on Friday.
Among other things... I had yet another shower! Ya, I know! We are spoiled. Dave's family threw this one for me. Everyone pitched in and got us our Stroller/Carseat combo, as well as a big play basket full of toys, books, & fun baby stuff. I also got lots of cute clothes for little miss.

Here are some pictures from that.
How cute is this diaper/baby towel/onsie cake my Mother in Law made?!?


Cute cupcakes


Me & my Mom
Me & both my Moms!
Painting Sydnie's room on Friday, and finally setting up the nursery on Sunday... I can't wait! I must admit, I kept saying I hope she doesn't come early, but I'm not gonna lie-- I hope she does! I'm getting sick of being huge! BUT, oh SOOOO excited for this little princess to arrive!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

SO exciting Kris!! I bet you are so relieved to finally close on your home- Now it's time to nest!! Good luck with the last days, you look awesome- can't believe you are still working out, much better than I did!! Oh and I loved seeing pics of your cute mom, tell her I say hi!

Jacki said...

You're house looks cute!! Where's it at? Congrats and good luck!