Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Showers galore... and 5 more weeks!

Man have we been spoiled lately! Or should I say baby Sydnie is one spoiled little girl! In February my friends @ Bunco threw me a shower, then my work thru me a shower the beginning of March, and just this past Saturday, my sweet sister & cousin threw me a big friends/family shower! It was awesome. We've been seriously spoiled... and I still have another shower on Friday with Dave's side of the family! WOWZA! We got so much fun stuff... loved it all.
Here are some pics from the shower I snapped with my phone:

The feast!

Cute diaper cake my cousin made for me (so cute!!)


Some of our loot!


Well I've only got 5 short weeks to go. I can't complain. I feel pretty great. Still exercising 4-5 days a week. No stretch marks to mention yet ( knock on wood)... I just can't wait to meet our little bug and hold her in my arms!
We close on the house on Monday, and move in Wednesday... I cannot wait to start nesting!

No comments: