Friday, April 1, 2011

mini update

Well I have tons of updates to post. Including my sisters Beautiful wedding... but here is a bit of what's been going on this last week. We've officially been in our house since this past Sunday. We started moving in a week ago Wednesday. Friday, we both took the day off, and painted 2 bedrooms with the help of Dave's brother Jared. Man, that was a lot of work. You don't realize how much work 2 rooms of painting is until you have 1 day, & 3 people to do it. haha. It took us alllllll day. I had to wear a mask, and have windows open. And bending up and down was really not my idea of fun being nearly 9 months pregnant. But I was happy to do it. :) Saturday was Sadie's (my darling little sister) wedding. It began at 8:00 am, and we didn't get home till 11, and I was on my feet the majority of that time. I was more than beat to say the least. We went home, got some sleep, and were up bright and early the next day to do our BIG move of everything from storage. Wow. What a long long weekend. Then cleaning, and unpacking all week. It has been go go go. So I went to the doctor last week I was measuring full term & dilated 1 cm. This week: SAME UGH! (time for some raspberry leaf tea & whatever other secrets there are to going into labor--- if you have any suggestions, please POST!) And I had lost 4 pounds in a week! What the what? I was in shock. So I was told to take it a little easy, not exercise so intensely, and eat more if my activity has increased a lot. OKY DOKE! Well we have almost finished the baby room, so I thought I'd post some quick pics. More pictures & updates later.





1 comment:

Stacey said...

Her room is SO CUTE!! She just needs to get here now. I'm DYING to see pictures of that little sweetheart.