Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my pregnant snack of choice...

So, I have not really had any cravings yet... other than Mexican food... but nothing much else. But, I have become quite fond of these little guys.
They are amazingly delicious... and so good for you! I made a promise/goal that I was going to be as healthy as possible while I am pregnant, so I don't gain too much extra baby weight. I'm terrified of blowing up huge while preggers. I finally have got some energy back & have started walking every day. I love that I almost feel NORMAL again! Not falling asleep at my desk at work, and crashing for the night right when I got home @ 5... well it makes me feel like I have a life again. It's great! :)
I wonder when the cravings will come... and if I will be able to resist the naughty ones..... hmmmm.

2 comments:

the cole family said...

the 2nd trimester is THE BEST! you feel great & your tummy isn't big enough to get in the way yet!

with audrey all i wanted was fresh fruit the entire pregnancy. with maysie i couldn't get enough peanut butter in my last trimester! so maybe your cravings will kick in later.

once you start getting a little bump you have got to start posting pictures!

Peggy said...

Just read your blog... it is so fun reading your thoughts and feeling your excitement! Never thought this day would come!! Yeah more grand-babies for me and Steve!!! Love you guys!