Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The announcement...~continued~

So we announced to our parents the exciting news on Thursday. We got these cute shirts & I had cookies made (cuz I couldn't make cookies look that cute, trust me) And we went to both our parents houses & announced the good news! They were all so excited... it was so fun to tell everyone... I feel like I've been holding this secret in forever, even tho it has only been 12.5 weeks! haha.
Here are some pictures! (BTW... Dave really is excited... he just doesn't know how to smile for pictures. haha)


1 comment:

the cole family said...

Dave's expression is the funniest thing!

I was shopping Carter's clearance racks the other day and I had the cutest little girl dress in my hand for your baby! Then I remembered you just announced...and you don't know what you're having yet! I really am so excited for you guys!