Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a BUSY, yet fun Easter... having nieces & nephews makes Holidays so much more fun... they are all so stinkin' cute, I mean, I personally think I have the most adorable nieces & nephews around!!
We had a full day, splitting it between time with my Mom & family, then my Dads, & then The Geurts side.... and although busy, it was a great time, and beautiful weather, and we really enjoyed spending time with the kids & all the family!

Here is Grandma Peggy with the two oldest Geurts Grandaughters


I just love this picture, these girls are so cute, & let me tell you, they may be young, but they sure know how to pose for a picture-- especially Natalie... haha!


Dave love hanging with the kids more than the adults, & they love hanging out with him just as much... he plays with them & gets them as hyper as can be...


Here is our cute Brady.... freaking cutest little 3 year old around. He's a doll & so much fun... and I think he looks a lot like Dave- I hope our kids are this cute someday!!


Marissa, who is DEATHLY afraid of me (cries whenever I'm in the room), but hey, she loves Boston (Grandma & Grandpa Geurts doggy) She was terrified of Dave until just recently... now she says "Dave's Cute!" Maybe someday, we can get her to think "Kristen's Cute!"


At my family party, we had a traditional Easter Egg hunt, with some eggs for adults... Dave found the Jackpot EGG, a whole 5 bucks!! And he sure was proud!!


The day was full of blowing bubbles....


We found our Easter basket full of fun things... including a princess crown that Dave was wrather drawn too.... hmmm....


My Cute niece Maren was just having so much fun hunting for eggs... and was thrilled to find her basket!


She had a lot of fun riding on Uncle Daves shoulders.... even in her poofy Easter dress....


Stealing myself & Easter kiss...

Some fun with the brothers.....



Hope you all had a great Easter, HAPPY SPRING!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Easter!!! You look so beautiful, glad you had a fun weekend!!

Stacey said...

Wow! That looks like a fun day. Dave is such a big kid! It's so funny. I can just imagine him getting everyone all hyper and sweaty. You do have such cute nieces and nephews, how fun.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun and super busy Easter! All your nieces and nephews are getting to be so big! How fun1!

Alisha said...

love the pics! they turned out really cute!

Peggy said...

It was a great day... hey the weather was warm that day! Love your pictures!