Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread house fun... minus Davey :(

So my sisters and I made gingerbread houses, no, not the kind you make from scratch that turn out looking like miniature castles, but the kind you can buy for 8.99 at the craft store, along with some additional candy and frosting, and I must say they turned out amazing!! Brenton, my little sister Sadie's "friend" also joined in on the fun... they were huge show offs and built the perfect house... Courtney my youngest (step) sister and I built one together... and I must admit, we are AMAZING!!
Hope everyone is enjoying this fantastic holiday season!! I just love the HOLIDAYS and all the fun times with family. It is great...


My MASTERPIECE!














































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that you are bloggin' this much. Makes coming to work that much more fun! And is Brenton really just Sadies "friend?"

Chelsea said...

How fun! i love gingerbread houses and love that you LOVE Christmas as much as i do. p.s your tree is super cute