Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Fun

Well we had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did as well!! Tons of family parties.
First was The Geurts Family party, where we received a fantastic quilt made by my mother in law Peggy! We had fun giving all the nieces and nephew presents, and watching them reinact the Nativity..



On Christmas Eve we spent it with my Mom and my siblings, and as always, had quite the time, and had a blast watching my niece get spoiled rotten!




Christmas day we spent with my Dad & family... and awaited the "big storm" that didn't end up coming until late Christmas night... I was so glad it snowed on Christmas, even if it was late, I love when it snows on Christmas, and we woke up to everything covered in white!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

What a fun Christmas. That quilt is beautiful! She could sell those if she wanted to.

Chelsea said...

Looks like you had such a fun Christmas... I am in love with that quilt! I want one!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree...That quilt is great! I'm available if she wants to make someone one!!! Looks like so much fun!!

Peggy said...

I love all of your pictures Kristen...especially the ones with the snow falling! So hey do you think I should sell my quilts???
Love you and Dave!