Sunday, June 12, 2011

NO DAIRY!

We've been pretty busy with our cute little princess!
Where do we begin?
A few weeks ago, we started to notice our little angel was becoming EXTREMELY fussy & soooo ultra high maintenance. She seemed to have quite a bit of gas, I'm telling you, that sweet, tiny, darling little baby could FART more (and louder) than most adults I've met. Although quite funny at times, we realized she was quite uncomfortable. After reading up about it, & discussing with our pediatrician, I (Mommy) decided that I would try giving up Dairy for a week to see if it made a difference to Sydnie's tummy. Well, she turned into an ANGEL baby. So happy. No gas. Totally content. So that means Mama won't be able to eat anything dairy... cheese, ice cream, milk, butter...etc. Guess this will help jump start my diet to help lose this baby weight eh? No fun though, you don't realize how much you'll miss Dairy till its gone.. and it's in like EVERYTHING.
Oh well, it's worth it for my little princess. Oh the sacrifices that come with nursing... who knew? I always thought this whole breastfeeding thing would be so easy. Well, it's been the hardest thing I've ever done, that's for sure. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. :)

No comments: