Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life is good!

I take so many pictures on my cell phone of my little doll, because I always have it on hand. She is so perfect. So beautiful. So precious! I can't get enough of her.
Here are my favorite pics I've snapped in the last 4 weeks.

Naptime... oh how we both love it!

We bought Sydnie a playpad, & she LOVES it. She is still really little, but already has figured out how to kick & hit stuff! So cute.


I know, I'm the hugest dork ever, but when we drive places, I have Dave drive so I can sit in back & watch her in her carseat, to make sure she is ok. I'm a new Mom, what can I say?
Here she is just chillin' on a drive!


Another naptime shot... She is just so cute & peaceful.


4 am feeding, no doubt.... Even tho I hate getting up, she is just so dang cute! I love her little jammies.



I'm pretty sure they don't get any cuter than this!



Our first stroller ride. The weather WAS so nice 2 weeks ago, we went on a stroll around our neighborhood.



This is one week old exactly, we were on our way to her first Dr. Appointment.



Just a few days after we got home... she sure loves to stretch out now that she is out of my belly & has all the room in the world.



Wide awake!!




I just love my darling to pieces! She is so cute. I literally can't stop staring at her. I think she is the most perfect thing in the world!

:) :) :)

1 comment:

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

She is so stinking cute! When can you girlies play again?! We have got to see you again...