Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*UNDER CONTRACT*

It's official! We've ended our negotiations with the seller, & we are officially UNDER CONTRACT!
We got a screamin' good deal, as well as them throwing in a brand new fridge, washer, & dryer! Heck yes!
Check out some pics of our soon to be home. (fingers crossed nothing goes wrong) We are scheduled to close on March 4th.

Front of the house:




Backyard:

Back of house:

Front Entry:

Front room:

Front room/Dining room
Another shot of the frontroom area:
Our Bedroom (it will be painted to cover these ugly colors!)

Dave's Office ( I love the RED! Dave doesn't)

Baby Sydnie's Bedroom (totally will be PINK!)

Kitchen:

Oh I had to post this pic, this laundry room is HUGE! :)
It is 4 Beds, 2 baths, and 2400 Sq Ft. 3 Bedrooms 1 bath upstairs, & 1 bed 1 bath downstairs.
It's a perfect first little home for us. WE are SOOOO EXCITED!
:)

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Wonderful! Love the big windows.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this house! It's your "Barbey" dream home! Ha ha ha. Perfect backyard for bbq and soaking up the sun!

the fellers said...

when I looked at the last post I noticed how big that laundryroom was...awesome! Looks so nice!

Peggy said...

I am so excited for you guys.... I didn't realize the backyard was so big! Love the windows too!!

Chelsea said...

Oh i'm trying not to be jealous :) I love it-so fun!!