Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sydnie's room

Well I ordered all Sydnie's nursery stuff today! I couldn't be more excited... it's totally different than I originally thought I wanted, but I'm such a sucker for the girly- pinky- princessy- flowery- STUFF. I love it. Here are some pictures!
(I am still finishing her quilt, which is these same colors, but I won't be done for a while, and I think it'll be more like her comfy blankey than her bedspread anyway, at least that's what I hope happens)

Changing table:


Crib:






















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute girl!

the cole family said...

so so cute! I didn't think I wanted white furniture, but when we found out our 1st was a girl that's all i could look at! so girly.

where'd you buy? i'm on the lookout for a 2nd crib for our next baby and possibly another bedding set!!!

Peggy said...

Kristen...soooo cute! Little girls are so much fun to decorate and buy for!

Chelsea said...

SO SO SO Stinkin cute!! You are really making me want a girl now! Can't wait to see your quilt finished!!