Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OMG, omg, OMG!!

Since finding out that we are expecting a baby girl - less than 24 hours ago - I have been going crazy looking online for things....

OMG! That is all I have to say about THIS:


and THIS:


AND this:


THEY MAKE TUTU'S FOR NEWBORNS!


Oh my baby girl is going to have one of these-- you better beleive it!!
Have I mentioned how STINKING EXCITED I AM?!?!
Thrilled!
We already have a name picked... I will share it later!
BUT... TUTU's... for NEWBORNS! OMG!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Down, girl!
That CAN'T feel good on a soft little bare baby skin.
ooooooo
Grammie

the cole family said...

Yeah for girlie girls! The petty skirts are the cutest I think, and the tulle tutus are EASY peasy to make + much less expensive + you will get exactly what you want!

Your little girl will be sooooo adorable! I can't wait to hear what you are going to name her!

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

How cute! I can't wait to meet the little miss! Jackson really wants to play with "BABEEEEEE" so bad so please hurry this pregnancy along!