Monday, November 29, 2010

20 weeks (almost) and counting!

I can't believe I'm halfway there... sometimes I feel like the time is going by so slow, but in others I feel like I don't have enought time (ie: selling our condo & moving into a house)

I can definitely tell that my belly is growing! We have our 20 week ultrasound this Wednesday.... I'm always nervous at ultrasounds. I just always want everything to be ok. I'm a freak though, & worry about everything.... It's hard because I found out I have an "anterrior" placenta, meaning the placenta is in the front, & so I can barely feel the baby when she is moving... only little kicks here & there because my placenta is blocking me from feeling that movement. I know it's still early on, & I'm sure as she gets bigger I will feel her more.
Anyway here is my gross belly shot! :)


Oh.... and the name we have chosen as of right now is:
Sydnie Anne Geurts
Still deciding on the middle name... but we sure can't wait to meet our little girl! 20 more weeks to go! (hopefully less)

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I have an anterior placenta this time around too...I learned that it attaches in a different place every pregnancy, so next time you will feel it sooner....I couldnt REALLY feel this ones good kicks until after 20 weeks, and I felt them A LOT sooner with the other pregnancies, I felt the fluttering, but nothing big till later...it will come...I bet everything is fine, you look great!

Chelsea said...

You are SUCH a doll Kris!!! I miss my 20 week belly- enjoy it while it lasts :) Glad everything looks great on the U.S. I get SOOOO stressed out each time and totally can relate with how you feel. I love the name you picked out... she will be here before you know it!!