Saturday, September 5, 2009

Then.... & NOW!

This post is totally dedicated to my forever best friend Jacque.
Most of you who know me, know that Jacque & I have been friends since we were 15, so we're going on 11 years of friendship. I certainly have some hilarious pictures of us from when we were 15, and boxes full of pictures.
Well, when you get married & start having babies it's much harder to make time to get together. We had not seen each other in 7 months. So, we played last night. Man I love her baby, & NOW, I TOTALLY WANT ONE, SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!
Jacque, I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!
Can't wait to see you & Jackson again, love that kid to death.

Then....



Now....





I freaking love this adorable little guy!
Can't wait to play again soon guys!!

1 comment:

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

You are such a skank-o-la! Im going to have to go diggin for some pictures of you now! But last night was super fun, thanks for coming up and we do need to get together more!