Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching up...

Well so much has happened in the last 2 months since I last blogged... I'm so behind!!
So here is my attempt to catch up....

We went to Hawaii... amazing... just amazing. Had so much fun with our "besties" Don & Lynds. Love them to death & had such a blast with them in Maui. Here are some pictures!!





It was an amazing trip, one which we will be repeating every year, we hope!!

In July Sadie & I took a little weekend trip to Park City... it was so much fun. Nothing like time with a sister. She's totally my best friend, & I don't know what I'd do without her!



Then August came along....
We started out the Month celebrating my niece Maren's 5th Birthday... needless to say she was a bit of a party pooper! But we had fun anyways!




Then August 25th marked another year of Marriage for us.... 2 years! We spent the night at The Grand America.... we had all sorts of fun, being the dorks we are...










All in All AUGUST WAS INSANE!
Dave switched jobs... HALLELUYA. He was so sick of working for Waterford. He got an awesome new job, more pay... but a lot more stress right now. But he loves it.
My Dad had an accident, collapsed while running, broke his face, cracked his skull. A surgery and a week at the hospital later, he is recovering.... My Mom is currently in the hospital with all sorts of problems, related to her stomach.. and we don't know whats going on there. So it really has been a month of ups & downs, and I think we're ready for Fall to be here!!

Well there ya go... my attempt at updating the blog!! Enjoy if you even read this! haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! you guys are neat!

Peggy said...

Thanks for the update Kristen! I agree with the last comment... you guys are neat! Glad to see you are surving the ups and downs of life!! Way to go... 2 years!!
Give your mom and dad our best...

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

Wahoo an UPDATE!!! Looks like fun-next time we will have to come with you (except when did you get brave? Swimming with the fishies? Yikes!) So excited to play tonight, cant even stand it!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

You two really are neat. You sure know how to have fun!! I'm so sorry about your parents. That is terrible. Best wishes to both of them.