Friday, March 6, 2009

I heart Celine

Well, it's been awhile, so I thought I needed to update the blog... I wish I had something exciting going on, so I had more to post about. But life is just life, same old boring stuff!

Valentines Day was a good one, we went out to eat at Ruby River, and waited WAY too long, we went early, at about 4, and still had to wait an hour and a half, people who got there after us had to wait 2-3 hours!... Dave always does something cute, and I felt bad, cause I figured us going to dinner was just going to be it (so I didn't do anything)~ but he surprised me with a cute little card & stuff. I love cheesy stuff like this & he knows it!



A few weeks ago I got to enjoy my Christmas present... finally. Dave got me Celine tickets for Christmas, & I took my sister in law, she loves Celine... those who know Dave know that him sitting thru a Celine Dion concert would be like torturing him. So I took someone who would appreciate it! It was great, Celine was amazing & we had great seats!


I must say that I love this girl~ my sister in law is GREAT, it's always great when I find someone who enjoys CELINE on the same level I do... and she sure did. This was the 4th time I've seen Celine in concert, so it was exciting for me, but I've seen her before, so my excitement level was not nearly on the same level as Brennan... I'm pretty sure she almost cried a few times. hahahaha, Brennan, you're awesome! Way better than dragging Dave to go & watching him roll his eyes the entire time. And I'm pretty sure he was excited to get out of it... :)
I loved all the gay guys surrounding us... clapping and dancing and singing along, those dudes knew the songs better than I did, not to mention the I LOVE CELINE t-shirts they were wearing... oh man, Dave would have KILLED himself if he would have gone... I can't decide what would have been better, watching Dave at that concert... or watching Brennan almost cry from the excitement... hahaha. Either way it was a great & entertaining night!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ooh, lucky girl! I love Celine. I went to one of her concerts soon after Titanic, and oh man, you should have seen the crowd when she sang "My Heart Will Go On!" It was pretty wild. Smart on the whole taking Brennan thing. One good eye roll could ruin even the best of things.