Thursday, February 5, 2009

A bit of change...

I needed a change of scenery.... or the lack thereof in the frontroom. Ever since we repainted, remodeled, put in the new floors and such this past summer, we put away most of our decor in storage, and never brought it back out... life just got busy.... so I got real sick of this totally blank room, and with a very small budget, I attempted to redecorate! Sometimes little projects like these make such a difference. I love change...
Anyway here are all my thrift store finds... this weekend I plan to paint the old ugly coffee table, and misc tables I have in the frontroom, they were a hand me down from my Pops. But everything, minus the mirror, is brand new, and I spent under 200 bucks!! Pillows, vases, artwork, rug, new curtains (ok they are sheets, but you can't tell)... It was a fun project, and is ongoing... and helps me get my mind off any stress that might be going on!
























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! And all for under $200??? I must say that when the time comes to find new things for our place you are coming with me!!

the fellers said...

looks great~

Chelsea said...

cute kris- now can you come to my place??

Stacey said...

Nice work! Little changes like that make such a difference.

Peggy said...

I love everything! It looks so relaxing! Good job Kristen!