Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

Both Dave & I love Halloween, and we're both just still kids at heart, especially Dave, as you will notice his amazing costume this year... We had a great time. Earlier in the evening we had dinner up at my Dads and went trick or treating with my cute niece Maren. It was cold and rainy, so she didn't last very long. Then we headed to a party one of our friends had. It was a lot of fun!! Some of the costumes at that party were insane, and so hillarious!
Anyway, hope everyone had a happy Halloween!!! Here are some pictures of our costumes!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I especially like that daves costume is a little snug on bottom! Its nice!

Chelsea said...

The cow shirt!!! K you just made me laugh so hard, i remember how traumatic that was for you!! Man that was forever ago!! Anyway Looks like you had a fun Halloween, love the turtle outfit. You look so cute