Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HELP!

We've found a house we just LOVE in the Avenues... but we really need to sell our condo!!
Know anyone who is interested in a super cute 2 bed 2 bath Townhome? It's in the heart of Bountiful. It's newer construction. It's been updated with fresh two tones paint, & carpet, & tile!
I am not a good Salesman, but really, if you KNOW ANYONE who might be interested, PLEASE tell them about this. We've lowered it to dirt cheap, I don't think we can go any lower. In fact the basement unit, which is a BASEMENT unit, with not nearly many as great features as our 2 story top unit... sold for even HIGHER than we are listing ours, only 2 months ago!
INSTANT EQUITY!
Anyway... spread the word!
Thanks Friends!!
Here are two links:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=475&ad=12622746&cat=355
http://www.utahrealestate.com/report/public.single.report/report/detailed/listno/976767/scroll_to/976767
Here are some pics:









1 comment:

Tyson. Jacque. Jackson. Mason said...

I cant believe you finally updated!!! YAHOO! Ill buy it, it will be my vacation home...jk. I hope you find a buyer cause I really like that house you love!