Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Bachelor....

Alright... I admit it... I've been sucked in, again... to The Bachelor.

I know I'm super behind on my blog... like months behind. But, really, this is more important! hehe.


Ok, first of all I love Jake. He's one of my favorite Bachelors so far. Mmm hmm!





My friend Chelsea let me in on a possible spoiler... that the annoying Vienna is going to win... according to star... PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO!
According to this article, she is who Jake chooses! Is he blind? I think so!
http://starcasm.net/archives/30730

Anyway... pretty sad that my first blog update in months is about the Bachelor. Oh well. I will get to the real updates soon....
I'm voting for Jake to pick Tenley... so I hope that article is wrong, wrong, wrong!!
:)

Updates on my REAL life to come soon....

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

HA this is great Kris- I am so glad someone is as hooked as I am- This past weeks episode I was DYING!! I like Ali and Tinley and think, maybe, hope Ali comes back in the end and wins instead of Vienna- Maybe they told us Vienna would win to throw us off. -Ok I really need to get a life :)

Stacey said...

Every season when they pick another skank-- I always swear to myself I'LL NEVER WATCH IT AGAIN!! and then I still do. They should just let us choose for them. We would do a much better job.

C.LEE said...

oh I hope it is wrong! Tenley is who I like best as well!!