Monday, June 30, 2008

The remodeling/rennovations continue!!

What a weekend... and all I can say is, Dave & I are so blessed to have such GREAT families. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and effort... without you guys we would not have progressed this far in our big project!

And secondly I would like to shout out to my HUBBY, who honestly is the most amazing and dedicated and MULTI talented guy I know. I am so blessed to have him. I love him so much. He worked his little butt off all weekend, and he finished tiling up the kitchen, then went and into work at 9 to do a freelance project, he is constantly working, and doing so much for us, making our dreams come true... I truly am such a lucky girl, and Dave, I love you more than anything!! You are amazing!! Thanks for all your hard work... I know we get frustrated with each other with this whole remodel project, but I can't tell you how lucky I am to have you and how much I love you. You're the best!

Thanks again everyone..
Here are some pictures of our lovely helpers this weekend!
My wonderful step-siblings.... working? Must have been taking a break.. Love you Nate & Jess!


My wonderful step mother who is fantastic at fixing our painting mistakes and doing the trim, amazing job Becki! And my cute step sister & cousin helping her out.
And here he is, the amazing man himself, my wonderful husband Dave working his little booty off!! Love you Dave!
And here she is, the worlds most fantastic Mother in Law - she is the greatest, and always, always, ALWAYS there helping us out. We love you Mom!
And last but not least, our AMAZING Dads. These guys are great, worked so hard, and so long on Saturday. We love our Dads so much. Thanks Dads! You guys ROCK!!
Here is some of our progress this far!
THANKS AGAIN to our families. We love you guys, you are AMAZING!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Dave and Kristen,
The tile in the kitchen looks amazing! WOW what a difference! Glad to help - wouldn't have it any other way!
Love and Hugs!
Peggy

Jordan and Hollie said...

Cute new blog! I bet it is nice to have all that work done! It looks great!